There are two categories of persons who worship with us at Calvary Bible Church. They are followers, those who support our ministry with some regularity, but are not members. Then of course, there are members, those who have willingly placed themselves under the care of this ministry with rights and privileges. Membership in this local church will consist of such persons who:
- Confess Jesus Christ to be their Saviour through faith in His atoning work. Eph. 2:8-9.
- Have been baptized by complete immersion. Acts 2:41.
- Have completed membership classes (unless otherwise exempted by leadership) and examined by class leader or deacons.
- They must stand in full agreement with our doctrinal statement.
- They must not be involved in a practice or lifestyle that is in violation of the Word of God.
- They must have a letter of recommendation if leaving a church of like faith.
- They must have been accepted by a vote of the church membership.